Above left is a view of the Baptistry which is a separate room between
the parish house and the Church. The picture on the right is a closeup
of the center top window in the Baptistry, depicting Jesus being blessed
by John the Baptist. The baptismal font below left is made of Carrara
marble and onyx, with an ornamental bronze. The picture at the right
represents a painting by Murillo.
Portions of the Venetian mosaic covering the floor around the
Baptismal font. The radiator is the picture at the right helps to
indicate that this room was added sometime between 1902 and 1912.
TheTiffany light below left is at the entrance of the Bapistry.